Sunday, November 17, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow I haven't noticed how long it has been since i have wrote a blog. Well thanks to the wonderful college of Youngstown State i have been way to busy to even think. The semester is almost over thank goodness! That is the only plus coming out of it. I have every paper you can possibly think of due in three weeks in each of my classes. You may be thinking why... well your guess is as good as mine. I honestly just don't even understand what the point of papers are. Like what am i learning by writing a paper. I didn't know that my major was writing and i needed to learn how to write all these papers. But I guess the only reason why I am complaining is because once again I have waited to the last minute to write these papers. As if it doesn't get worse I have absolutely no motivation what so ever since I am now in the medical field and no longer pursuing my dreams of becoming a teacher. Why am I changing my major you may ask well I soon realized that the only reason I wanted to become a teacher was because one it was a very easy major, and two I would have them summers off. I mean come on what a life! who wouldn't want to go into education with being able to have the summers off. Well I can't stand education, and don't get me wrong I am not putting teachers down in anyway because without teachers we couldn't have some of the jobs we do now. But besides the point I myself just cant see me trying to teach little kids what to do. I cant even control my dog on what they can and cant do and I really cant sit down and focus on one subject at a time my mind is everywhere all the time.If you cant tell by the way I write I just once around topic to topic but i mean that's more fun right? Anyway another reason why you can see that I am not teacher material I am a legit horrible writer I just hate writing seriously I just love being a free writing its more fun that way. So before I change the subject one more time on you I'm going to keep this post so what short because its late I have a headache and i get to enjoy math an nine AM tomorrow YAY me! Anyway enjoy this ramble of thoughts and I do promise to keep up this my posting just as much I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment